Antique Working 1920's National Clock Co. Mission Oak 8 Day Regulator Wall Clock
Antique Working 1920's National Clock Co. Mission Oak 8 Day Regulator Wall Clock.
It is not in running condition. It suddenly stopped running few years ago. Please do let us know if you have any queations.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Decorative Collectibles\Clocks\Wall Clocks". The seller is "artofpawn" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Origin: USA
- Antique: Yes
- Shape: Mission Oak Deco Arts and Crafts Style
- Power Source: Mechanical Wind-Up
- Glass: None
- Clock Type: Regulator Wall Clock
- Year Manufactured: 1920
- Extras: Mission Oak Regulator Pendulum and Winding Key
- Maker: National Clock Company Chicago ILL.
- Vintage: Yes
- Display Type: Analog
- Item Height: 25 1/2\
- Style: Americana Deco Arts & Crafts Movement Mission Oak
- Frame Material: Oak Wood
- Features: 8-Day
- Featured Refinements: Antique Regulator Clock
- Room: Any Room
- Item Width: 13\
- Movement: Mechanical
- Color: Brown
- Material: Oak Wood
- Clock Use: School House, Commercial Regulator
- Modified Item: No
- Number Type: Arabic Numerals
- Brand: National Clock Company Chicago ILL. USA
- Chime Sequence: Hourly and Half Hour Strike
- Working: Yes!
- Type: Regulator Wall Clock
- Era: Early 20th Century (1911-1940)
- Model: Mission Oak 'TimClocke & Strike' Regulator Wall
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Time Period Manufactured: 1900-1919
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Chime: Cathedral Coil Spring Gong Chime